Sunday, March 13, 2011

Is it Spring yet?


Hello! Here I am!

I apologize for not posting sooner, this pregnancy has been a bit difficult on my body. I'm officially 8 months pregnant today, and I'm ready for baby! ;) It's been hard to sit at the computer for very long...or the sewing table. Right now I'm gearing up for spring so my focus has again turned to seeds. :)

For those of you who asked about the pinwheel quilt and where I got the pattern - well I didn't use a pattern but I did use a tutorial for the block. I made the pattern up as I went, but you can learn how to make your own 3d pinwheel block by following this link. Thank you so much to tooMuchFabric for posting your tutorial!

Today's plans are to get out into the snow and clear out my little mini-greenhouse. House needs a good cleaning and then I'm going to get a start on winter sowing the perennial seeds I've stashed away since last year. I didn't get nearly as much accomplished as I'd wanted to last summer, and may not again this year either with baby coming, but I'm gonna make the best of it. Yay!

3 comments:

julieQ said...

Your pregnancy seemed to have gone so fast, looking from this way...enjoy your planting!! fun!

Pat said...

I hope the rest of the pregnancy is fast and smooth-sailing. Soon we'll be hearing all about the new baby!

Appalachian Mercantile said...

I'm starting my strawberry seeds this week! My mini greenhouse is in dire need of cleaning, but I will certainly think of you while I am working on it. Can't imagine being 8 months along and trying to work in MY greenhouse....

<>