Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pictorial Quilt Experiment




Ok, well this could turn out to be a total disaster, but I'm going to attempt a pictorial quilt. LOL* I am uber cheap and nearly out of printer ink so I just brought up a favorite picture I'd taken of my girls on my computer monitor and traced around some of the shaded areas. I think I'm going to run to Office Max and blow this up a bit, depending on how much that costs. Then play. I have no idea what I'm doing so be prepared for utter failer. Is it utter or udder? I think an udder is part of a female cows anatomy so we'll go with utter. ;)

4 comments:

free indeed said...

I will look forward to following your work on this...I would have no idea how to go about it, but I have liked what I see online.
You are correct with the utter/udder usage :)

Danielle said...

This looks very interesting, and a little challenging! I'll be watching to see the progress.

Bob and Diana said...

Hey, I'm impressed with your blog and your quilting projects. I'll be curious as to how the pictorial quilt turns out. So will your mother. --Dad

UKMUMINUSA said...

Just like your Dad (LOL) I too will be curious to see how this turns out. Looks like it will be a lot of fun though, if not a challenge, have fun, Sam