Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Only because you said I could...

;) Thanks for all the nice compliments on my EQ designs! I love electric quilt...now that I have it I don't know what I'd do without it!

I don't have enough of the dark purples and oranges to make the quilt from the last post, although I did buy some fabric today to use in it. What I do have fabric for though is the mariner's compass, but in another coloring. So I'm going to do something like this with it:


Although I liked both of the other colorings I had done of this I think this one has the most impact - and isn't that funny I never even would have gone this route if I didn't have the fabric laying around!

Of course I had to show off some of the fabric I purchased today to! ;) It's a bit darker and more intense than this picture portrays though.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Valerie for sharing beautiful creations.Wish you a joyful New Year ahead.

Cheers!!!
Send gift to India,Win Ipod|New Year Anniversary Bonanza Gift Ideas Hyderabad

I Play Outside The Box said...

Wow...what a show piece!!

Dorothy Vaughan said...

Your EQ designs are beautiful - love the colour combinations.

Terry said...

What a beauty this quilt is going to be! Have fun with it! And Happy New Year to you! :0)

Pat said...

I think I need you to teach me how to use EQ!!!

SewCalGal said...

I love this design and the fabrics you selected. This quilt is going to be absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see it!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Molly said...

I love the pink and aqua you added to the purple! This will be so beautiful, and your fabrics are perfect! :)

Fabricmom said...

Happy New year.

Bethany said...

THAT is going to look stunning. The colors are so perfect for this project. I can't wait to see how it all comes together!

Garden Lily said...

I love your pattern, and the fabrics you chose. But I'm guessing that EQ only spits out patterns for the individual pieces, and all the cutting and sewing is up to you. Wow, there are a lot of pieces, and stitching required!

Karen said...

After you make yourself one, you can make me one, too!

Myra said...

Awesome pattern/look, and great fabrics! 8-)