Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Wandering Foot Pedal and a Halloween Finish

Does your foot pedal wander while you sew?  What do you do to solve that?  Boy is it irritating to sit back down to the sewing machine to find the pedal has scooted it's way nearly out of reach.  I'm contemplating putting a bit of grip fabric on the floor - you know the kind you line your cupboards with?  I wonder if that would help.  But with kitties and doggies I wonder if it would just be another place for fur to accumulate.  Oy.

It's turning out to be a cloudy and humid Tuesday here in northeastern Ohio.  I wouldn't mind the clouds if there weren't still sweat running down my face.  Oh well...I did manage to get some sewing done.  I'm trying to fill up that Etsy shop!  Here's another little topper I finished up late last night...working on a cute little bag next.





1 comment:

Leah Spencer said...

I've solved the wandering pedal by placing a box or a phone book between the wall and the pedal. They also make holders: http://www.amazon.com/Martelli-Slip-Sewing-Machine-Pedal/dp/B004309DM4/ref=pd_sbs_ac_1