Friday, August 24, 2012

Belle Inspired Dress

I'm almost Disney'd out with my sewings.  Lol*  I'm having so much fun though.  I'm going through a major sewing identity crisis though...after years and years of believing I could only love quilts...and now all of a sudden I have discovered I love dressmaking!  Granted I've been kind of slapping together costumes for the kids as of late...it's inspired me to want to spend time on well made garments.  I'll soon be adding some some ideas for custom request items to my etsy shop.  But anyhow...here's what I'm working on now...




...this is not finished but I was excited to share.  Rosettes are in progress...

1 comment:

julieQ said...

I was the opposite...was clothing, then discovered quilting! Both are so much fun, and I really enjoy seeing your costumes come to life.