Friday, July 29, 2011

Minky Baby Shower Gift

I've been working this evening on a baby shower gift for my good friend who is having a little boy...what do you think?  It's a security blanket...I have a crocheted one that I used all the time with my middle child and even use now with Emma.  They are nice for cuddling especially in this heat when you don't really need a full size blanket.  I am LOVING minky!  This one has little monkeys on it, but I also made a second one in girl colors with minkie that I think I will try a shot with on Etsy.  What fun!  I think my little Miss Emma needs one of these too...so soft!


2 comments:

~Niki~ said...

love that~did you use flannel for the front, or is that just quilt fabric?(cotton)?
I think this is a great quick baby gift. I still need to try my hand at Minke. love that stuff.

Kimberly said...

Oh how fun! I love the monkeys!