Sunday, October 24, 2010

More Compass Progress


I'm not sure what to call this - medallion? Compass? In any case I love how it's coming along.



There are plenty of imperfections, but I learn so much from these ambitious projects. It's easy to get in over my head, I must admit! Of course I had toclose up on the one goose that has a little floating wing. Argh! Lol*
Things are starting to go together smoothly, the only major hiccup so far is the center star that I'm not crazy about. I've decided to change those colors. I am thinking I'm going to make the center background pink like the geese but the star itself yellow.

5 comments:

Karen said...

I like those curved flying geese!

irishgirlsews said...

I love the flying geese too, your colors are beautiful!
Wendy

Corner Gardener Sue said...

I love the colors and shapes of your work!

gld said...

Thanks for taking the time to visit my journal/blog. I sometimes forget to say that!

I am amazed by your quilting projects. That is something I have never done. I knit but I don't think I have the patience for what you do. They are beautiful.

Corner Gardener Sue said...

I had to laugh when I read Glenda's (gld) comment, because I am in awe of all the things she does.