Saturday, September 12, 2009

Exhausted Hopeful Nurse to Be

Thank all of you so very much for the encouraging comments on perusing a nursing career. I am back to school full time now, and Thursday got a 90% (or a low A) on my very first test!!! Woohoo! Prerequisites are supposed to be easy, but WOW, it's still a lot of work, and a lot of studying. I haven't had any time to sew. :( But my hopes are that it will all be worth it in the end. Besides, I've got Christmas break, spring break, and Summer break to sew my heart out! :)

11 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

You Go Girl!!!

My daughter is an RN and she can get a job anywhere the winds blows her!!

Enjoy....LindaMay

Ruth said...

Congratulations on your first test score! My DS#2 (age 40) just started doing the same thing! He was in a trucking accident and can't drive any more, so decided on a nursing career. He just started 2 weeks ago. Hope all goes well for both of you!

julieQ said...

Wow, great job girl! Very good. Some of those courses are hard, to kind of weed out...you will do absolutely great. Nursing is good! You can eat that elephant a bite at a time...yum!

Anonymous said...

APPLAUSE and CONGRATS on your first A...bet you had to of been a bundle of nerves!! (I would have been anyway) LOL Hugs...keep it up!

Pat said...

GREAT NEWS....you keep on plugging away and we will all be here cheering you onward!!!

Kimberly said...

Congrats! See, you CAN do it all!

Holly said...

Congrats on the A. You will do great. And be an awesome nurse.

Unknown said...

Congratulations , great score !

Karen said...

An "A". Good job. I would give you a star sticker if I could. You know. Like the little kids get at school. One of these days, you will be posting, "I finished school". And you will be in a new job.

Anonymous said...

We need more good medical workers...sending you best wishes!

Juryizstillout said...

congrats, darlin'....you will make a fine nurse!